Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Blogging Notes

I hate spell checking software and rarely use it, however, I also don't like putting out a post with a misspelled word so I use Blogger's spell check when I put up something with quite a few words. Anyway, when checking the last post, Blogger spell check doesn't like the word 'blog' and wants to replace it with 'bloc'. You would think blogging software would recognize the word blog.

Also, my wife has started a blog where she just posts pictures of our twin girls for family and friends to see. As I was talking to my parents the other day they mentioned her blog and commented that before they had seen my wife's blog they didn't know what a blog was. They had discussed it before and determined it was some kind of computer virus. I would think they would have known since they had watched Dan Rather almost every night for 25 years.

No comments: