Tuesday, January 03, 2006

TV Blogging

I watched "inJustice" off the DVR last night. I'm a sucker for that type of show since I think people convicted on circumstantial evidence shouldn't really be in prison. Not that they didn't commit the crime, but the state didn't really prove the person committed the crime (see the ex fertilizer salesman). Call me a softie, but I'd rather not have innocent people in prison. That's where inJustice comes in.

It was a pretty good show, although Kyle McClachlan's hair is downright distracting. As was trying to figure out where I knew the female lead from. Turns out it was Audrey from "Vegas Vacation". I went ahead and set the DVR to record the series so I don't miss any.

Watching the show after reading this post on Cafe Hayek really made me think that there could be some really high priced attorneys in the field of saving those that were wrongly convicted if lawyers would donate money to organizations like the National Justice Project depicted on the show instead of doing pro bono work on their own.

No comments: